Satellite imagery is changing the way we observe and see our planet. Since the beginning of the Copernicus programme we can notice its presence in numerous use-cases. Here are just a few of the latest highlights from our Sentinel Hub blog!
- AGRICULTURE: innovative way to apply land monitoring for farmers and public authorities
- DISASTER MANAGEMENT: monitoring disasters, such as wildfires, droughts, floods, hurricanes or earthquakes. Evaluate damages and preditc further advances
- INSURANCE INDUSTRY: map floods and earthquakes, track hurricanes and monitor land subsidence
- JOURNALISM & MEDIA: present the current events in an objective way
- LAND CHANGE DETECTION: classify land changes and assess geophysical parameters
- WATER RESOURCES MONITORING: monitor water resources and predict water crisis
Visit our use case page to discover more detailed use cases:
If the data provider has already defined data products that can be purchased
directly, you’ll find these below. When you buy a data product, you’ll
receive an email link to access or download the data.
This link will also be available in the Purchases section of your account.
If you don’t see the data you need below, you can contact the data provider directly to request specific data.
Using our WMS/WMTS/WCS service you can avoid the complexities of Sentinel satellite data. No need to download imagery from SciHub, use the JP2 format, process, re-project, or mosaic. No need for large storage volumes and lots of processing power. Simply add a new datasource in your GIS application (ArcGIS, QGIS, OpenLayers, Google Earth or any other app supporting standard services) and start using the data right away!
Processing units <70 000 / month (<500 / min)
Requests <700 000 / month (<500 / min)
See all API parameters here:
Questions about this data?
Or want to request specific data from this provider?
Data provided by Sentinel Hub
IT services Service
Questions about this data? Or want to request specific data from this provider?